UK based grant giving foundation which supports a number of key areas including: Health, Mental Health, Poverty, Social Disadvantage, Addiction and Education.
Randall Charitable Foundation provides grant funding to a wide range of charities, voluntary groups, and non-governmental organisations to achieve the following aims:
- Directly saving lives.
- Improvements to primary healthcare, globally, and to aid the distribution of quality medicines to lower and middle-income countries.
- Helping people living with severe mental health issues.
- Relief of sickness, protection of good health, and the raising of life expectancy.
- Prevention or relief of poverty and improving the quality of life of the most vulnerable.
- Social disadvantage because of age or disability.
- Enabling children facing extreme hardship or social disadvantage to access education.
Both small scale-grants (under £3,000) and larger-scale grants are available.
The Foundation supports one-off causes as well as projects that span over multiple years.
General funding may be provided for charities on a specific case-by-case basis.
Registered UK-based charities can apply.
Applications can be made at any time.