Catalyst has launched the Reducing Inequalities Support Fund (RISF), which is a new funding stream as part of our Reducing Inequalities grant from the National Lottery Community Fund. This follows on from the success of the Reducing Inequalities Fund 12 organisations benefitted from earlier this year.
Organisations can apply for up to £1,000 to either expand an existing service or cover costs that allow more people to access.
Funding is available to cover:
- Room hire
- Equipment related to delivery of the additional activity or service as a result of the funding
- Promotional materials or services
- Refreshments for attendees to activities or services, however we won’t fund alcohol
- Volunteer expenses
- Travel costs for participants (consideration must be given to how participants will meet these costs or arrange travel beyond the life of the funding)
- Additional insurance or other costs resulting from the expansion to activities or services as a result of the funding
RISF is not able to fund the start up of a new service or project, staff costs or the general office/running costs of an organisation.
This is ongoing funding with applications opening every quarter, organisations can apply more than once, but must wait at least six months to apply again if successful.
Round 1 – NOW CLOSED
- Thursday 29th June – Round 1 applications open
- Thursday 27th July – Round 1 applications close
Round 2 – NOW CLOSED
- Thursday 28th September – Round 2 applications open
- Thursday 26th October – Round 2 applications close
Round 3 – See Reducing Inequalities – Catalyst Stockton
- Thursday 4th January 2024 – Round 3 applications open
- Thursday 1st February 2024 – Round 3 applications close
Round 4 See Reducing Inequalities – Catalyst Stockton
- Thursday 28th March 2024- Round 4 applications open
- Thursday 25th April 2024- Round 4 applications close
Round 5 See Reducing Inequalities – Catalyst Stockton
- Thursday 27th June 2024- Round 5 applications open
- Thursday 25th July 2024 – Round 5 applications close
Round 6 See Reducing Inequalities – Catalyst Stockton
- Thursday 3rd October 2024 – Round 6 applications open
- Thursday 31st October 2024 – Round 6 applications close
If you would like any assistance or have any questions about this please contact Heather Sykes, Catalyst Support Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org