Roseworth Big Local puts residents and their community firmly in the driving seat enabling them to identify local needs, take action and make an impact.
Hours: Fulltime/ 37.5
Location: Stockton-on-Tees (Hybrid office/home)
Contract: Two year (with possible one year extension)
The project is all about delivering in partnership, making the best of local knowledge, skills, ambition and enthusiasm to make Roseworth an even better place to live.
Catalyst in its role as the Local Trusted Organisation for Roseworth Big Local will employ The Roseworth Big Local Project Coordinator. This role will be to support the Big Local Board in building its capacity and learning; the delivery of the current and ongoing Roseworth Big Local Delivery Plan (RBL) and manage external commissioned contracts.
The core responsibilities arising out of this are to: –
Involvement & Engagement
• Support the Board to develop their plan, setting their priorities and with the procurement process if providers are needed for delivery
• Ensure that the Plan is being delivered, monitored, and reported back to the Board on a regular basis. If any important decisions need making these will also be brought to the Board.
• Update and populate the RBL Plan for Local Trust annual reviews and submission of spend reports.
• The day-to-day work required in delivering the RBL Plan
• To ensure the Board remains resident led and attend monthly Board meetings; support the Chair in setting the agenda; presenting reports and any other business required.
• To develop and coordinate projects, in line with the RBL Plan that enable community engagement and participation
• To provide administrative support to the Big Local Board and designated subgroups
• Work with the Local Trust Representative in ensuring opportunities available from the Local Trust Nationally and Regionally are capitalise upon and participated by the RBL Board and residents.
• Develop and manage contracts and commissions in order to fulfil the aspirations of the Big Local Plan
• Managing and keeping records of the financial aspects of the contracts and commissions
• Ensure that there are clear lines of communication between commissioned projects; existing organisations activities; other community partnerships i.e., Roseworth Community Partnership and other stakeholders
• To provide support and learning to the Big Local Board
• Reporting regularly in person and in writing to the Big Local Board.
• To attend other relevant community meetings, events, workshops, training opportunities where appropriate.
• The above duties and responsibilities cannot totally encompass or define all tasks that may be required of the incumbent. The outline duties and responsibilities may therefore vary from time to time without materially changing their character and or level of responsibility
• Participate in regular supervision.
• Attend all mandatory training.
• Comply with all policies, procedures, and protocols.
• Pay regard to materials and equipment.
• Carry out duties with due regard to the Equal Opportunity Policy.
• Seek advice and support from the Community Projects Manager and other colleagues whenever necessary.
Full Job Description Download an Application Form
Closing date: 9am Monday 21 November 2022.