Screwfix Foundation is a registered charity who fund projects that improve a physical building, or land attached to it, that is used by people in need. Priority is given to applications where a donation of £5,000 will make an impact and fund the total cost of the project. The Foundation operate a rolling grants scheme with quarterly trustee meetings to assess applications.
Helping to build a better future Building Futures Together
Screwfix Foundation donate grants in the region of £5,000 to charities and not for profit organisations. Prioritising those that will create a longer-term difference and where our donation will make an impact and fund the total cost (or the majority) of a project.
All applications are reviewed individually by our team on a quarterly basis, the review dates are in March, June, September and December.
Your organisation must be a charity or not for profit company based in the UK and:
- Registered as a charity in England, Wales, Scotland
or Northern Ireland; or
- Registered as a Not for Profit company at Companies
House or the registered on the FCA mutuals register; or
- Specialist Not For Profit School
They fund projects which improve a physical building (or land attached to it) that is used by people in need. The types of projects we fund are:
- Improved energy efficient lighting & heating
- Installation of new kitchen, bathroom etc.
- Installation of a sensory room
- General painting & decorating
- Improving safety and security of a building
We are unable to donate products or vouchers from Screwfix and unable to fund:
- Items that are easily removable from a property such
as soft furnishings, curtains, tables, chairs etc.
- White goods or electronic items
- Grants for research
- Purchase of vehicles
- Purchase of garden machinery or removeable furniture
such as lawnmowers, chairs or plants.
- Repayment of loans
- Annual Rent or service charges
They do not support projects which will used by general members of the public i.e., sports clubs and associations, uniformed groups such as scout and girl guide groups or organisations that support wildlife or animals as their main beneficiary.
Information correct at the time of publishing.