Our annual Conference & Awards creates a day for those active in the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) sector to come together. Creating an event where those attending can connect, be inspired, can learn and together celebrate achievements of everyone in the sector. Setting a path for the year ahead, creating a stronger VCSE community for the Borough benefitting so many.
WE NEED SPONSORS! BUT IT DOESN’T JUST MEAN MONEY, READ ON…
Bringing together over 200 people from the VCSE community here in Stockton-on-Tees comes at a cost and as a registered charity ourselves we are shouting loud and far for financial sponsorship and support.
Are you a business or organisation who could help make our annual conference and awards be the best it can be?
- Could you sponsor one of our ten awards for £500
- Feed those who help others by sponsoring our Catering for £1,000
- Sponsor a workshop which helps bring skills and support to those in the VCSE sector for £250
- Maybe you are a local videographer and can lend your time to help create video content for the event.
- Are you a local business who could donate canned soft drinks for the day as part of our refreshments station?
- Are you a local bakery who could donate cakes or biscuits for our break out sessions?
- Are you a local florist who could help with floral arrangements on the day to bring our space alive?
Or maybe there is another way you can get involved, either way we would love to hear from you! Please contact Jon Carling CEO on Jon.Carling@catalyststockton.org
VCSEs contribute to economic growth, making the economy more innovative, resilient and productive. As a sector it opens up opportunities for people to engage with their community, foster belonging and enrich lives. The VCSE sector’s unique role in public services is vital, more now than ever so help us to help bring the sector together!