Strategic Programmes Manager (SPM), Catalyst Stockton-on-Tees
Location: Hybrid of office working and home working
The SPM has responsibility for all the work that Catalyst undertakes, in its role as a provider of support to the full range of VCSE organisations in Stockton.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Leading the management of the Food Power Network, and Holiday Activity and Food & Holiday Enrichment Programmes, both of which provide activities and nutritious food to school age children during the school holidays.
- Managing other disbursement funds, on behalf of public sector partners
- Ensuring that the range of networks and forums that Catalyst delivers are managed efficiently and continue to prove effective in achieving their goals.
- Leading Catalyst’s work to support VCSE organisations to be sustainable and well-led.
- Ensuring and delivering a clear programme of training and market development each year based on research about market needs.
- Leading Catalyst’s programme of work around health and care services.
- Deputising for the Chief Executive whenever he/she is unavailable to manage the organisation, represent the sector at decision-making meetings, or advise Catalyst’s Trustees.
- Management of a team of project officers and administrative assistants
- Contribute to the work of Catalyst as appropriate
- Attend Catalyst team meetings and organisational initiatives as required
- Undertake any other duties as appropriate and within the postholder’s capabilities
- Have responsibility for one’s own health and safety in accordance with Catalyst health and safety policy
Please contact Jon Carling, Chief Executive of Catalyst, (email@example.com or 07851 011361) to find out more.
Deadline: 9am on Thursday 24 March 2022