With infection rates still high, let’s keep protecting each other from coronavirus in Stockton-on-Tees.
If you’ve got symptoms then you need to get tested for the virus, even if they are mild.
You can get a LFD test in the following ways:
- At one of the Borough’s Community Testing sites, anyone who lives or works in Stockton-on-Tees can drop in for an LFD test at:
- Billingham Community Centre – The Causeway, TS23 2DA (Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 10am-6pm)
- Clarences’ Community Hub – Port Clarence Road, TS2 1TW (Tuesday and Thursday 10am-12noon)
- Elmwood Community Centre – 53 Darlington Road, TS18 5EP (Monday and Wednesday, 8am-4pm and Friday, 8am-12.30pm)
- Ingleby Barwick Community Hub – 39 The Rings, TS17 5LL (Monday and Tuesday 8am-4pm, last test 3.30pm, and Friday 8am-12.30pm, last test 12pm)
- South Thornaby Community Centre – 112 Havilland Road, TS17 9JG (Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm)
- Wellington Square, Stockton – Unit 5 TS18 1NA (seven days a week, – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday 10am-6pm and Wednesday, Sunday 10am – 12.30pm)
There is no need to book, you can just turn up and tests are free. However, it is really important that you do not attend one of these sites if you have symptoms, have had a positive test result or are waiting for the results of a test.
- By collecting a pack of LFD tests to do at home from one of the Borough’s Community Testing sites
- By collecting a pack of LFD tests to do at home from a local pharmacy. You can find out your nearest pharmacy offering this service HERE
- By ordering a pack of LFD tests online using the GOV.UK website to be delivered to your home HERE