You can apply for between £10,000 and £75,000. To apply your organisation must already run critical services around at least one of the following:
- food and emergency supplies – like food and baby banks or the provision of hot meals, clothes or toiletries
- emergency shelter – like night shelters or other accommodation for people experiencing homelessness
- safe spaces – like domestic abuse services and youth services
- warmth – like warm rooms and spaces
- financial and housing advice – like giving people advice because of the increased cost of living.
Your organisation must also be facing both increased demand for these critical services and increased costs of delivering these critical services.
This fund is more likely to fund small and medium-sized front-line organisations with an annual turnover of between £10,000 and around £1 million.
Larger organisations can also apply if they do both of the following which are to show that they work closely and effectively with local communities and fill a gap in essential local services.
This fund is designed to support a range of critical services that reach as many local communities and groups of people as possible. The deadline for applications is 16 October 2023 at 12 noon.