Thirteen are pleased to inform you that their new Touchpoint building is opening on Stockton High Street on Monday 3rd August.
A preview of the building can be seen on Thirteen’s Facebook page through the following link: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=283159763131347
David Ripley, executive director for customer services, said: “While this isn’t quite the opening we had planned, this is still hugely exciting for Thirteen and the ways we support customers. We’re really looking forward to greeting customers from next week in our fabulous store in a way that keeps them and our colleagues safe.”
Careful consideration has been given to making sure the store opens safely and there are a raft of measures in place to protect customers and colleagues including:
- Monitoring the number of people entering the store to support social distancing, with a maximum of two people per household. Visitors will be greeted by a Thirteen host when they enter and given a proximity sensor which will register their details and time of entry, to support social distancing and test and trace requirements.
- The wearing face coverings in line with government guidance for shops and retail outlets for added reassurance for everyone
- Anti-bac stations at the entrance
- A clearly marked queuing system outside the store, with social distancing markers
- Directional signage in-store on the floor and on large media screens, with two metre social distancing in place at all times
Customers heading into the building being given a proximity sensor to keep hold of until they leave. This helps us monitor social distancing
- Separate entry and exit points, with a one-way system inside
- Having a full-time cleaner on site to keep all areas clean
- Meetings with members of the organisation’s employability team, to help people into jobs and training, by appointment only
The Employability team will be available every day by appointment for face to face meetings with customers, offering our bespoke 1-1 support as well as access to exclusive vacancies and training.
The store is at 145 Stockton High Street, next to ‘the hub’ (cycling and walking centre) and will be open from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm initially.
They can’t wait to be back out meeting customers in the community once again and encourage you to get involved by sending over referrals to Thirteen’s Employability service.
Remember they can support anybody regardless of their circumstances, so please contact them on the below details for more information:
Email – Employability@thirteengroup.co.uk
Call – 01642 947840