Opportunity for local clubs and community organisations to apply for Sport England’s Together Fund.
Phases 1, 2 and 3 of this fund helped to support organisations to deliver activity aimed at groups and individuals who had been adversely affected during COVID when compared with the wider population. Sport England provided funding to Tees Valley Sport to help them support groups through this difficult time and ensure that certain target audiences continued to be active and healthy.
Phase 4 of the Together Fund will continue to support these objectives but with an increased onus on the return to play – Sport England are determined to help people to return to their regular activity or a viable alternative. Tees Valley Sport are also keen to support groups to strengthen coming out of COVID through developing their governance, business planning and resilience.
The fund will have a continued focus on the four key audiences:
- People with long term health conditions
- Disabled People
- Lower socio-economic groups
- Culturally diverse communities
The focus of the funding is to:
- Support community organisations to reach and engage their audience in movement/physical activity
- Support organisations to recover and grow in this period, whilst acknowledging in some instances there will still need to be some support for immediate hardship.
IMPORTANT! These questions will need to be answered as part of the application to meet the funding criteria:
- Will this investment impact upon at least one of the four priority audiences?
- Has the requirement arisen as a direct result of this community group or audience being adversely affected as a result of COVID-19?
- What issues does the funding help to resolve in improving access to take part in sport and physical activity for the target audience?
- Will this investment help a community group to recover and grow or continue to survive as a result of hardship? If hardship, please set out in the application how this investment will enable the community organisation to continue beyond the immediacy of this short-term investment.
- Is this project directly funding the provision of physical activity or if not, how will it support the delivery of physical activity in the immediate future?
How to apply
Application form HERE
Applications should be returned to Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline is Friday 7th January 2022 .
If you have any further questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact Leanne on the email above.