Are you, a friend or neighbour, struggling to keep your home warm?
Warm Homes Healthy People can help!
Cold temperatures can have a srious impact on your health and are linked to a number of health conditions including respiratory disease, strokes, falls and flu. Keeping warm and healthy during the cold weather can help keep illness away.
If you are any of the following:
- Over 75
- In receipt of disability benefits
- HAve a long term illness made worse by the cold
- Live with a child (under 5) who has a long term illness made worse by the cold
- Living with Dementia.
The team can help with:
- Emergency heating
- Energy debt advice and welfare benefits advice and assistance
- Advice and support to help keep you healthy and more able to cope with cold weather.
And if you are in receipt of qualifying benefits:
- Boiler services and repairs.
For more information please call 01642 528215 or visit www.stockton.gov.uk/warmhomes