Exploring key issues affecting people’s health this winter at the Stockton-on-Tees Winter Health Conference 2022
On Wednesday 12 October 2022, 9:30am – 11:40am, the Stockton-on-Tees Winter Health Conference 2022 will be held at River Tees Watersports Centre, The Slipway, North Shore, Stockton, TS18 2NL.
A partnership of Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council and local organisations have and gathered together in order to address the key issues affecting the health and wellbeing of those living in Stockton-on-Tees this winter, such as fuel poverty, warm spaces, general wellbeing, food access and mental health and wellbeing.
The event will focus on the key challenges facing our population this winter, and will discuss further opportunities to collaborate and tackle the issues most affecting our communities across the Borough.
A Marketplace event will be held at the back of the hall until 11:40am and will include the following stalls:
- Stockton District Information and Advice Service (including CAB),
- Age UK,
- Stockton-on-Tees Community Wellbeing Champions PCP,
- Thirteen jobs and training,
- Billingham Environmental Link Programme,
- Change Grow Live,
- Employment and Training Hub,
- Christians against Poverty,
- Warm homes healthy people,
- Adult Carers’ Service,
- Welfare Support, Stockton Borough Council (Lyndsey Wood),
- Northern Gas Networks
View the agenda, speakers and other key details