Livewell Hub want the artists of Stockton to unite and show them your vision for living well with dementia.
The theme for the competition is “Living Well with Dementia”
There are three age categories:
Winners of each category will get a £23 WH Smith voucher, plus, runnners up prizes.
Entries should be A4 in size and can be sent electronically to Livewellhub@stockton.gov.uk or by post to Livewell Hub, Thorntree Road, Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees, TS17 8AP.
Alternatively, you can hand in your hard copy to any Stockton Library.
NOTE – Please include your name, age, contact number and address.
Winners will be notified by the end of December 2018. Winning Posters will be displayed widely around Stockton on Tees.
Terms and Conditions
- Poster must be A4 in size.
- The deadline for entries is 30th November 2018.
- All entries must be in English.
- Judging is fair and unbiased.
- All submissions must be made by pupils attending school or college in Stockton.
- The judges’ decision is final and no individual correspondence can be entered into.
- The judging will be based on how well the poster reflects the theme of “Living Well with Dementia”
- There is a maximum one entry per person. Only the first entry will be entered into the competition.
- All entries are judged anonymously.
- The poster design must not contain any identifying information such as your name.
- Entries must be the original work and not previously published anywhere else.
- Entries must not contain anything defamatory, obscene, illegal or otherwise inappropriate.
- Copyright remains with the designers but winning designers must give permission for their work to be printed and
- By entering, all entrants licence North Tees Dementia Collaborative a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit,
publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes relating to
this competition. The Collaborative will not make any profit by selling or distributing the posters.
- On entry to this competition you agree to comply with all of the rules above. Failure to comply with the rules may result